Terms of entry
By submitting an entry, you have agreed to our Terms and Conditions below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the Awards the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and to be bound by them. These terms and conditions include any instructions set out with the entry form.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
3. Entrants may enter multiple categories.
4. Any employees (and their families) of the Organiser, its agents and anybody professionally connected with the competition are not eligible for entry.
5. The Self Entry Awards are open to UK retail convenience stores only. Overseas entrants are not eligible.
6. The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to reject any entry that it deems inappropriate.
7. Entries and photographs must be uploaded online by Monday 12th April 2021.
8. Entries will only be accepted if they are submitted online, completed in full, and accompanied by the required photographs and supporting material.
9. Entries must be submitted by the person responsible for submitting the entry and to whom all correspondence concerning the Awards should be addressed.
10. Responsibility cannot be accepted for any lost, late or mislaid entry and any entry which is incomplete, or which otherwise does not comply with these terms and conditions may be deemed invalid in the sole discretion of the Organiser.
11. The Awards will be judged by a panel of judges selected by the Organiser.
12. For the self-entered categories the judges will select a minimum of three finalists from each category in May 2021 against the criteria set out in the category page. Finalists will be notified by email no later than 1st June 2021. There will be one Award winner selected from the finalists in each category and announced at the event.
13. The period the entries will be judged on runs from May 2020 to April 2021
14. The judges may decline to make any award in any category if in their opinion there are insufficient entries of a winning standard.
15. The Award finalists will each receive a certificate with overall winners each receiving a trophy.
16. The Organiser reserves the right to change the judging panel without prior notice to entrants.
17. The decision of the Chairman of the judges on all matters affecting the Awards is final and legally binding.
18. No correspondence will be entered into.
19. Winners may be required to take part in some post-event publicity and consent to their name and photograph being used for such purposes.
20. Entrants consent to the publication by the Organiser in connection with the Awards of any of the documents or materials constituting their entry.
21. Any winner may publicise their Award provided the year in which it was won is stated. The Organiser licences any winner to use the official Awards logo in connection with its award for a period of 24 months following the Awards.
22. By entering the Awards all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of the Awards and any other purposes to which the Entrant has consented.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
24. The Organiser and Data Controller is William Reed Business Media Ltd, Broadfield Park, Crawley RH11 9RT.