Entries for The Convenience Awards are now open
These awards recognise the true champions of convenience retail, with 23 awards dedicated to people, retailers, companies, initiatives and categories.
The awards are divided into two groups – self-entry and research-based. Self entry awards, which can be entered now, will be judged by a panel of trusted independent convenience experts. Research based awards will be calculated through shopper and retailer research powered by HIM’s Convenience Tracking Programme, the largest piece of convenience research in the UK. For a full list of the categories, click here.
Think you stand out from the rest?
Entry deadline: Monday 2nd December 2019
Want to enter the Awards, but need help? Don’t worry! Click here to use our step-by-step ‘how to enter’ guide
Need a reason to enter, here are six!
- CELEBRATE YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS – showcase your hard work and celebrate as a team or company
- GAIN RECOGNITION – be acknowledged for your innovation, performance and best practice
- RAISE YOUR PROFILE – network with the industry’s UK professionals and gain new business and contacts
- BOOST MORALE – winning an award is a great way to motivate your team
- BENEFIT from coverage in market-leading media brands websites and magazines – Convenience Store, HIM and The Grocer